Thursday, May 17, 2007

i got a haircut and the lady liked lost. i was down with that.

i went to subway and saw pete and his girlfriend. i was down with that.

i got yelled at for making a mess in mike's clean kitchen. mike was not down with that. i was down with that.

if you leave comments without logging in... it makes sense to leave your name so i can comment back. or at least thank you for commenting. comments make me happy. i guess i'm down with that.

now that there is not a marimba in my house, i really want to play one. i miss john more than i miss the marimba. but i still miss the marimba.

cathy has pictures of bunnies with feet in their bums.

brent's dog gave me fleas and there is something wrong with her nanner.

i have to make porkchops for mike's date. he better give me one. or i will sit down next to them eating my bowtie pesto and tell them how good it is and then tell her all the gross and dumb things mike does and how he will take her on dates to tractor supply and such.

i'm using hx's laptop. i bet there's dried cum all over it. i should wash my hands immediately after this.

oh no.

so shit. i typed that at 6.23 pm. mike asked me to have the porkchops done at 6.45. they were still in the refrigerator. he will be home any minute.

i threw them in the oven and ran upstairs and almost started to relax when i remembered that he also asked me to pick up the beer bottles and cigarette butts from the front yard. ran around hectically cleaning that, and now i think we will be okay. i still have not washed my hands.

i'm over it.

3 comments:

  1. Lost! Did you watch the episode on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come yer makin' porkchops for other guys, girl? that's wack, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw it. loved it. can't wait for the TWO HOUR FINALE!!!

    because he smokes with me and drinks with and is chill like that?? i don't know...

    ReplyDelete