Tuesday, May 06, 2008

today's 3-mile run time: 28 minutes

today's lesson: if it has rained and part of your running route includes tall-grassy areas... don't.

i hate squishy shoes.

my shoes are squishy.

i hate my sheos.

part of my 3-mile running route includes the parking lot behind the cracker barrel and fairfield inn. ((because the only segment of sidewalk on university drive is in front of racetrack)) since this morning was muggy after last night's storms, the smell of french toast and syrup hung in the air. it brought me back to 2004 on my second year of drum corps tour. i wanted to start singing the closer or doing breathing block or something.

i didn't. and it was for the best.

but i do wish i could end my run with already-made breakfast including peanut butter and jelly sandwiches... but oh, how the french toast mornings were the best.

yesterday i didn't work out at all because i was waiting for certain bballa to call me... that's okay, instead i spent the whole day eating greasy burgers and fries and drinking beer and eating chocolate chip banana bread and taco bell and drinking more beer...

at least i had a good run time.

No comments:

Post a Comment