Sunday, May 18, 2008

prepare yourself for a saturday night in the life of being completely awesome.

i have misplaced my camera, but will be live-blogging all of my cooking funness for you this evening to make up for it.

incomplete list of things mengtar is missing:
camera
108 lighters ((to date))
sweatshirt of ultimate comfort as seen in the following photo.
zip-up sweatshirt of mild comfort and ultimate cuteness as seen in the photo following the following photo.




lucky you.

also, kx lied. the passion fruit rum isn't that bad.

tonight's cooking menu: jambalaya.

but i won't be eating it until lunch tomorrow.

so i bought some multi-grain club crackers and pepperjack cheese for my rumandjuice accompaniment.

and i swear, if kx and cx start fucking and i have to listen to them, i'm going to knife them both.

let's cook.

right now you can imagine a photo of me smelling the awesomeness of freshly chopped bell peppers. the appreciation is similar to the way i loved the smell of freshly cut grass before i developed allergies or marched drum corps. also, the background displays some chicken defrosting in the microwave.

the next picture is of them in a bowl that i got for free at an indiana garage sale with the purchase of a t-shirt. the following is a picture of a drunken mengtar in said shirt.



i totally thought i had onions. whatever.

if i was in the movie mind killers ((mind hunters... whatever)) with ll cool j, i would have been killed with pepperjack cheese.

insert photo of my oh-face with a mouth full of pepperjack cheese and crackers while my stove top is full of black smoke because i just burned my chicken... cue smoke alarm.

also, if my roommates were still awake, i would probably include an interaction shot... but as much interaction they would have with me is them taking the picture of me pouring more rum.

smartass starting messaging me and that seemed more important than you fuckers.

also, i would show you a picture of the end result, but the yellow peppers are too visually overbearing so i don't like it. whatever.

if you're lucky, i'll live-blog myself making a bagel in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment