Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i just got off work. i smell, i'm hungry, and i'm tired.

i don't like to eat right before sleeping. it's just silly.

if i shower now, i'll have to change my bedsheets before taking a nap, because they smell like smoke and boy and body fluids. by the end of my shower i will be too unmotivated to change them and will be angry the rest of the night that i ruined my cleanness on dirty sheets. also, one of my pens exploded on it.

if i sleep first, i might not want to take a shower later tonight. and depending on my unmade plans, i might not have time to eat before going out to drink.

instead, i'll just watch kx play gta4 and blog about not doing things.

bballa mike played a great show and andy's last night. i got blitzed and may or may not have come home and had sex. hard to say.

but i did join a bicycle gang.

i also danced. bad idea.



i started upstairs for some photo-ops and cozied up to my stretch of railing, but then some stranger wanted to make conversation while my friend was singing and i was only on my first drink. uncomfortable.



i don't remember his name, but he is also in my bicycle gang.




cutest tiniest kickdrum ever. also, was he in scv? 04 maybe?



next week will be this kid's last week closing andy's open mic. apparently he's moving on to bigger and better things. almost as sad as the thought of me being done blogging. ew.



((this is ground control to major tom))



also, the hopeless look in my eyes is because i had just realized that they were out of toilet paper and paper towels.



((le sigh))

No comments:

Post a Comment