Thursday, May 15, 2008

out of boredom and discontent, i gave in and fucked this other dude.

i expected to feel a little guilty about it, but was relieved that i only felt mildly disappointed. i'm not sure if it was the person or the situation, but though the sex was good, i just couldn't get into it.

through half of it i was debating whether or not i should just fake it in hopes that he would finish earlier.

the post-coitus cuddling was more to my satisfaction. but after he fell asleep, i drove home to read more vonnegut. i was okay with that.

in other news...

holy balls! i got my stimulus check today, and i qualified for 600! fuck yes! i had been assuming that it would only be 300, but was too unmotivated to find out what the income cut-off was and would have rather just been suprised.

you know what that means??

i might get my tattoo tomorrow. TOMORROW!

wow.

in the meantime, i'm going to continue taking comfort in my vonnegut books and listening to folk music on repeat.

i took a nap after work and because i was still v. hungry. i dreamt of cheese ravioli. i woke up at 9.40. ten minutes too late to order an og employee meal, but not too late to call in a togo order, sacrificing my discount. but could i get there in time before they closed? then, in my i-just-woke-up stupor, started thinking, wait... i already got my cheese ravioli. where did i put it?

i proceeded to get up and search my room for cheese ravioli...

once i realized what i was doing, i decided coffee was my best bet.

i have a lot on my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:25 PM

    WHAT!!! WHY???

    MENGTAR, GO APOLOGIZE TO HOMEBOY AND YOU TWO WILL GET MARRIED BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT'S HOW IT'S MEANT TO BE

    ReplyDelete