Saturday, May 10, 2008

insomnia 2, mengtar 0.

occasionally, in the wee hours of the am when everyone in the house is in a deep sleep, i throw down on some assassins creed. i don't like people watching my play videogames. i'm not sure if it's because i'm afraid they'll be condescending because i'm not good enough, or just because i waste my time playing videogames. regardless, i'm sure i'd be unable to offer a quality rebuttle while rescuing the citizens of acre.

ix and i are getting tatted and pierced next week. i'm pretty beyond excited.



after i arrived at work this morning, denton became allergycentral5000. i started scratching my eyeballs out and made homeboy bring me my glasses. outgrown cute haircut, unbathed and unwashed face, no makeup ((per usual)), and i had to wear my glasses. all kinds of unattractive.

also, my glasses make me angry. the stronger prescription gives me a headache and has a jekyll-hyde effect as i morph into angry-mengtar. i accept it and expect everyone else to just deal.

every time i change snowflake and wellington also's water dish, wellington also runs a red-light escape drill. he has yet to jump. maybe he just likes the view.




i started slacking on my running and smoking cutback, so hopefully tomorrow i can kick my ass with a 3-mile and some gym-time with bballamike.

maybe i should just start drinking and cut my hair tonight. i'd feel more productive about my insomnia.

or i could hydrate for tomorrow's workout... nope.



i can't find my scissors. haircuts will just have to wait.

2 comments: