Thursday, May 22, 2008

after my one week running hiatus, i just had the worst 3-mile run time out of anyone under 500lbs.

highlights of my run:
all of my favorite ill nino songs were played first
i almost run-stepped and more than likely would have squished a dead bird but opted for jerking my body in the other direction, forcing myself to do that crazy cartoon-like stumble where you're leaning waay forward and trying to get your feet to catch up with your body and fell into some tall weeds along university.. someone honked in what i believe to be humored appreciation.
i got stung or bit or shot in the leg. ((woo fun!))
bx drove by, turned around, drove by again to wave, turned around, and then drove past again to ask if i wanted a ride and "say hi, i guess"

also, i'm not allowed to spend any more money... ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment