Wednesday, May 07, 2008

drink it all away, numb it down to none
stay awake tonight and wait for the sun
you say you hate your life, you ain't the only one
let your frustration out the gate and watch the pony run
one double, for the hunger and the struggle
two for the fool trying to pull apart the puzzle
three now i smile while i wait for your rebuttle
by the fourth shot, i'm just another child in a bubble
trying to play with the passion and the placement
just to see what these people let you get away with
still trying to climb a mountain for you
hammer in my hand, still pounding on a screw
you don't listen, so i don't speak no more
nobody is winning, because neither is keeping score
don't want to think no more, just let me drink some more
pour me another, because I can still see the floor

so i can forget you now
so i can come let you down
so i can remember how true i am to this addiction of you.

((pour me another))

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:40 AM

    mengtar,

    its your pooping friend here. still havent heard from you, which makes me sad, makes me think that maybe you dont want to poop with me after all? not even come to the airport and go to the concert with me?

    say it isnt so mengtar
    sincerly,
    your sadpooping friend

    ReplyDelete