Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i'm watching the twins make a comeback in the 9th. it's 3-8... good luck, kids.

there is a photographer that frequents jupiter house named kortz or cuartz or quartz or quarterhouse. he told me a while back that he wanted to photograph me and such. blah blah exciting whatever. but then a few weeks ago, homeboy told me that he kind of has a thing for fat chics.

great... thanks.

tied it up in the 9th!!! 8-8... if kc doesn't score, it will be the twins winning in extra innings per uje.

but now i struggle not to scowl at him when he tells me i look nice.

funny, but most certainly does not rock.

our second most attractive relief pitcher jesse crain has been called in to save the day! ((i like that our closing pitchers' skill levels vary directly with their level of attractiveness))

also, i discovered that i have also misplaced my house key... after i had locked myself out of the house.

rollin it out true bballa style.

8-8! EXTRA INNINGS!!! top of the tenth and i have to poop...

stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment