Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i'm waiting for px to text me back and give the a-okay for the dates i gave to fly to LA!! ((holy shit, i'm going to LA!)) so i'm busy raiding everyone's myspace pages and laughing at their losery.



cx pointed out in a picture from a few years ago how my face looked "uhh... rounder..." ha yes... so here is more of me and my former roundness. not that i am unrounded now, just less round.

Being goofy


also, i believe that he could single-handedly take down the dallas ((un-north)) stars... in a fist fight anyway.



i miss my friends' music and awesome shows in minnesota. for some reason, these silly texans haven't figured out that i'm kind of a big deal.



also, who's coming to the next crashsight show with me? no joke, this video kind of sucks... way flat and obnoxiously articulate. but i love watching them. fuck yourself.



i couldn't help but laugh through.... almost all of this. ((i miss it))

No comments:

Post a Comment