Thursday, March 13, 2008

while catching jiminees i had a scary realization.

crickets have spiderlegs!

not their back jumping legs, but they're other regular walking legs. just like spiders.

once i noticed, a cricket jumped up and touched my face. i wasn't planning on showering, but i had to shower off the spiderlegs.

i showered and put on my new underwear and it looked like this.



i don't think my camera is capable of focusing anymore... so it's an almost positive that i will be getting a new camera. or maybe i will wait it out til post-birthday and remain hopeful? we'll see how patient i can be with this tax return in my pocket.

a HUGE fly just flew out of my blinds and is now buzzing around my room. i hope flies don't have spiderlegs or we might have a surprise with the next utility bill.

i think i may as well have just live-blogged everything the past two days.

also, homeboy, if you come over before i get off work, there is a cup on the bathroom floor with a cricket underneath. he is not to be released under any circumstances. he has the worst spiderlegs of them all!

also, i have remisplaced my camera cord. help a baller out.

update: i found my camera cord and four more crickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment