Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i was on the phone with my sister when i decided it would be a good time to play with my webcam. apparently you can set it to take a picture every three seconds... or whatever time you so wish... i wished three. so here are a hundred pictures of me not moving but making different faces and talking and giggling about everything awesome...






momx bought me this necklace in mexico!





sx is explaining to me the holiday of Beaster. this holiday is celebrated with all of your friends bringing over cans of the beast ((milwaukee's best)), decorating the cans, and hiding them! then you have a beaster can hunt!





i wonder if they keep that in the import aisle...



oh, look! more settings!




pass.




only one thing can make me giggle this hard...



bannermania!



tonight: riprocks. homeboys bday. do it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 PM

    you are ridiculous... and your hair is all kinds of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fully aware on both accounts.

    ((thank you))

    ReplyDelete