Friday, March 21, 2008

after all of the drinking and crazy that went on this week, i woke up excited that i was going to be working the rest of the weekend and things would slow down...

doubtedly the case.

anyone else up for some soul kitchen at the boiler room? my best friend will be there so there will also be dancing. also, we are good dancers.

i'm not making enough bad decisions in my life to keep myself interested in writing this book. not that things are settling down THAT much, but for the sake of being entertained with my own life, i'm really starting to miss the chaos.

and now for proud moments with mengtar:
a guy came into the og today with a white and green and blue striped polo shirt. it matched my previously photoed underwear exactly.

((you're impressed))

No comments:

Post a Comment