Thursday, March 20, 2008

i saw the bank job ((awesome)) and dark city ((wHeird!)) and i've been experiencing extreme levels of paranoia since. i'm not afraid of getting killed or robbed or taken to an alternate-universe to live a life with someone elses personality and memories... but i really really don't want any strangers to talk to me today. maybe because i really haven't had to talk to anyone the past two days because i haven't been working. tomorrow could get interesting.

i waited to pay off an entire credit card before buying my laptop.

i think i'm going to pay off two before i buy my camera. i think that is the ultimate decision. and if i'm lucky, i'll get one for my birthday and not have to worry about it and then i can go on showing you myself and my friends and the things that i look at in beautifully-focused high-resolution photography.

i don't want to be at jupiter house tonight, but there's really no place that sounds more appealing. two days off work and i'm feeling slightly ridiculous.

i had an idea for a great list. le sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:07 AM

    you just saw Dark City??? That came out over 10 years ago!!! Geez lady, I really need to get a list going for you

    ReplyDelete