Monday, March 24, 2008

sitting inside jupiter by myself, i'm always sure to sit obnoxiously close to my laptop for minimal over-the-shoulder-peers. i'm also sure to spread the rest of my belongings across the table to ensure that no one else will sit by me.

and tonight, being just like any other night, someone tries to sit by me. usually i look around nervously and pack up my shit and slide as close to the wall as possible before he notices that i haven't showered or finds it necessary to peer over my shoulder or compliment my scarf. but one thing was different tonight.

i said no.

to a stranger.

and instead of walking across the room, he sits right fucking behind me.

so while i sit here, formerly content with my crossword puzzle from the quick paper, i turn even more awkward and paranoid than previously thought possible. and with this paranoia comes sensory increases. i am more aware than ever of every whisper and shifting stool behind me. i can feel him. he's trying to look over my shoulder to ready my blog. gross. i don't even let homeboy do that. who the fuck does this guy think he is!?

i think something is wrong. i think they put super extra lactose in my shake. my stomach is cramping and i'm getting chills, though i've warmed since coming back indoors. i might have to become a legit non-dairy person soon.

in more positive news, the worse half of j and l has clued me in to a website of most amazingess. hulu.com has loads of streaming videos... including ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!! fucking yes. i laughed, i cried, i sang along, it was a grand time i had all by myself. perfectly grand.

how much better/more pathetic can it get? female twenty-something home from work with particularly great hair rolling around in bed in her underwear crying at animated dogs in streaming video... sounds like a singles searching ad.

whatever, i'm going to go home and shit/puke out all my innards before my intestines implode. fucking dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment