Sunday, March 09, 2008

mengtar is feeling particularly crazy lately... look out...

red made my jupiter house mocha shake with peanut butter especially thick today. loving it.

bballa mike was hit by a car on his new motorcycle. no bueno. he's okay. fucked some ribs and the bike... but okay.

hearing the news made my heart sink as i am the mistress of what-if syndrome. i've come to accept my losses as of late, but anything more would put me over the edge and would officially be filed under "things mengtar is incapable of dealing with right now and could cause her to emotionally detach herself from human relationships even more than she already has." that file folder is quite large and has an extremely long tab...

you say that bff hates me because you're not sleeping with anyone else. i think you hate it more than she does.

there is a training class at the og with yet ANOTHER mengtar. this will be the third mengtar at the og. seriously unnecessary. seriously.

however, i had some fun at work today. first, i danced. a lot. poorly ((as i am incapable of dancing otherwise))

also, i had a trainee shadowing me. and he is a transfer from one of our partner restaurants. as he already had a feel for the system, i was able to sit back and bark orders and make wonderfully dry and overly sarcastic remarks the whole time. when he laughed i told him to shut his mouth while talking to me.

i was phased from my shift shortly after og trainer ex told me that we were done with the shadowing. i joked that she should have held out an extra ten minutes so i could have made him clean my section. she didn't think that was a horrible idea, so i had 3 rookies clean my section while i continued sitting back and barking orders and making wonderfully dry and overly sarcastic remarks the whole time.

i had them clean trivial things that we are supposed to do, but never actually get done like wiping down the chairs and checking for gum and things on the underside of the tables and wiping the railings and window sills for dust. oh fun!

while ex and i sat back and watched them do my job, i asked if i could just fuck with them a little bit. ex is getting old in her age and cares less than she should. when they returned from doing my job, i told them to grab a wet rag ((which they replied with "what's a raayyig?" fuck you non-minnesotans)) and wipe down the stone wall behind the family table... fun.

ex and i sat immediately behind them giggling. i love myself.

more on everything as of late later. smokes then homeboys.

done and done.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:46 AM

    HOLY SHIT! mike got hit by a car!?! im glad he"s okay... sometimes but only when im REALLY crazy... what else are shadows for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:34 PM

    I thought mengtar gave up smoking?

    ReplyDelete