Monday, March 03, 2008

AMBER ALERT: noticed missing 3/3/08 at 9.52a. mengtar's camera cord used for uploading photos. if found, contact your local authorities at 320.260.0337. that is all.

also, news flash: poetry boy is faar more pretentious than previously thought.

i went to the grocery store to purchase some necessities and found this gem. toilet paper: 12 double rolls for 9.59 or 2 for $11! a forty-eight roll equivilance for eleven dollars! what a bargain! but just my luck, toilet paper will become obsolete before april.

what a waste.

also, here's this golden treasure:

jx said:

yo

mengtar said:

whatup

jx said:

just got home from sportys. you?

mengtar said:

nice.  sitting at the coffee shop. jx was supposed to come up but has yet to show

jx said:

you two are still in contact? how is that working out?

mengtar said:

even though he texted me like a half hourish ago. we talk. nothing will come of it. he's becoming obsesso and i'm double whatever. so it's entertaining

jx said:

wait... he totaly fucked you over and he's the one that's obsessed?!?! do you have beer-flavored nipples?

mengtar said:

i need a good ego stroke every now and again before i go back and fuck homeboy. i do, actually

jx said:

awesomeness

mengtar said:

yep

jx said:

what's up with you and homeboy btw.... I forget why but something I read made it sound more bf/gf

mengtar said:

it's still whatever. ;-0 whatever. fuck emoticons

jx said:

:-P hahahahahahahahahahahahahah ((I hate you))

mengtar said:

aren't double parentheses the ebst?!?

jx said:

so is homeboy secretly the reason you decided to stay in texas?

mengtar said:

no

mengtar said:

jx and i split in april and i met him in julyish

jx said:

is it your hate for me that is keeping you away from MN?

mengtar said:

yes. i'm glad you're finally noticing.

jx said:

damn. I decided that I'm in love with you, I think, but I never knew what to do... now I know

mengtar said:

well, after a wihle around septemberish maybe i really wanted to leave and i was planning on packing all my shit one weekend and peacing out the next day and i told him and we didn't know eachother that long so i didn't think it would be a big deal but he got all cutesy and convincing and then he probably made my cry and we probably had okay-sex after and went to bed.

jx said:

awwww

mengtar said:

yeah i know.

jx said:

you're making me feel. stop it

mengtar said:

oh my god! they're playing tunak tunak at the coffee shop! i LOVE this place. jx isn't showing up so i'm going down to homeboys soon.

jx said:

how have more than 5 people heard of tunak?!?! it's like the middle-eastern lonely girl 15

mengtar said:

yeah. 5000. ((5000 = extreme.... you heard it here first))

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:09 PM

    are you aware that in this convo you and jx are talking about jx??? I want credit for my awesomeness damn it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine. whatever.

    smartass = conversing jx.

    happy?

    jerk.

    ReplyDelete