Sunday, March 16, 2008

hungoverlor!!!!!!

i woke up in a world of pain and stupor and ever-so-slowly got ready for work.

i threw up flourescent yellow and it was actually kind of pretty.

last night ax was upset because she broke up with jx three weeks ago and he is ((already)) fucking other girls. i thought he would have been fucking other girls sooner, but hey. she was upset and it wasn't my place to judge her on that. she thinks that after being dumped, you should give the dumper a month and a half to get over you before you, the dumpee, sleep with other people. right.

but she's great.

my attic creature is moderately active today.

i got sent home from work for being entirely too awesome... and because they scheduled two people for the patio. poor dx was not happy about that...

dx said:

hey, let's play hand-clap games until we get a table outside.

mengtar said:

you mean, until YOU get a table outside.

dx:

what? wait... NO!! HOW?! UGH!!!!! i HATE you.

mengtar giggles uncontrollably and disappears into the fog. how mysterious. whatever.

so that means that i get to have birthday dinner with homeboy's family in lewisville and not drink because i'm pretty sure it would kill me.

also, self-guilt trip prelude to the real guilt trip that homeboy is going to give me later... i left the door unlocked last night so he could come over after he was done at the bar. since my roommates don't really stay out late, this has never been an issue. apparently that was not the case last night. cx came home after me and locked the door. homeboy showed up a half hour later and couldn't get in, called me a million times and i was drunklor-sleeping and then he had to drive all the way home. ((sorry, kiddo))

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    the hangover is the least of your worries. ask homeboy about his christmas in jail or i can introduce you to a friend of mine who's living in jail after he killed an 8 year old on a bicycle while driving drunk.

    there's nothing wrong (imo) with drinking, but everything wrong with getting behind the wheel afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in high school i lost friend to a drunk driver and the following summer my friend's 15 year old brother was hit on a bike by another drunk driver.

    do not lecture me on the consequences.

    i was not impaired. had i been impaired, the officer would have noticed in my driving, speech, or motor-skills and i would have been arrested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:11 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:57 PM

    Let me repost the comment this time with a correct quote (I had previously said that you were surprised, but you didn't say that):

    If you "probablly should haver been arreswted for at least breathalized" then wouldn't that mean you were impaired?

    It wasn't meant to be a lecture, just my own aggrieved comment having so many people in my life who have made and make stupid decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. while searching my glovebox for my insurance, he asked if i had been drinking. i said that i had a couple drinks at my friend's place and he said okay. no follow-up questions. he knew i had been drinking and could have given me a breathalyser. he didn't. and i was fine.

    i appreciate your concerns, jer, but i'm fine.

    ReplyDelete