Wednesday, March 26, 2008

mengtar did some good ol' home cookin last night. tater tot hotdish! homeboy can hate all he wants and fill my comments about how ugly it is, but don't think i didn't see him get up for seconds. i love tater tot hotdish.




i painted a background for my next tree painting. i'll finish it tonight if i get enough drinking done early and decide to not watch lost.





i started re-watching lost from the beginning since they aren't showing any new episodes until april. so far i have been surprised about a thousand times with things that i don't remember.

jack had to identify his dad's dead body in australia and he was on the plane. later they find the casket, but no body. oooo..... spooky! i will continue updating you on season one of lost as i go through it.



also, jack just found water and i forgot that there was a doll in it. i actually think that's gross, because my toys were never clean and i don't think they should be near my drinking water.

oh, they found the empty casket already. i thought it wasn't going to be for a few more episodes. so now jack is being haunted by his dad who is dead but his body isn't in his the box so maybe he's living, i don't remember if this part is ever resolved.



i don't remember boon being this big of a bitch.

4 comments:

  1. Boon was always a bitch, so is his stepsister.. i forget her name right now. I rewatched Lost 1-3 in Dec and Jan and I also found myself overly surprised and saying "I forgot I knew that!!" alot. Good times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 PM

    one word for you... casserole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it humerus that the ad at the top of your page when I opened this read "Irregular Stool?" and there was a photo of your tator-tot hotdish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get your recipe for the hotdish? you hot dish you;) hahahaha....seriously though, it looks good and I would like to make it for the unknowing. I looked here :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotdish but it had everything about it *besides* a recipe--it's funny you should read it. What did you use to 'bind' the ingredients?

    ReplyDelete