Wednesday, February 13, 2008

what are you doing, mengtar?



making breakfast.

are you wearing a scarf?

yes, and last night's bar clothes even though i just did laundry and have piles of outfits that smell like springtime.

i may be slipping from my ledge of sanity.

i like looking at my bedhead in the reflection on my computer monitor when my laptop goes to sleep.




UGH i ate waaay too much breakfast stir-fry and drank a thousand glasses of water and my head is pounding worse than when i woke up. i think it's time to go back to bed. but i'm still glad that my poetry-slam outfit jeans fit again.




at least i bought my hairspray and toilet paper.

i think its time to poop and then go back to sleep until work.

1 comment:

  1. ooh, is that orange chicken!? nice laptop (from what I can see)! Now, get writing and neutral head-shotting..

    ReplyDelete