Saturday, February 23, 2008

i caught the barbacks show last night at the boiler room. some decent country with a great live performance. fun to watch... and the violinist is HOT! i'm not gonna lie, i was just watching her the whole time. whatever. you'd be too.

before they went on, we ran into my bff. maybe luckily, she left shortly after and i didn't have to listen to her feed me compliments because i look so nice and i have nice soft hips and a great rack. and then she got into detailed questioning about my eating habits and whether or not i've become more physically active and i got into my one word answers. no. perhaps. no. all whilst debating on whether i should tell her i went through weight-loss hypnosis or had an abortion or something drastic. that is all. can i drink now?

maybe that's how it should always be. lie, then drink. i like this game.

but then i had to work all day and am working all day tomorrow and THEN!!!!

jxnumbereightyseven's farewell party at my house! you don't have to know him. just come to my party tomorrow night. shalt be grande!

then i work all day sunday and THEN!!!!

I get to go to chicago!!!!

so basically i won't be spending any money this weekend. no more drinking or coffeeing ((sad panda, i want some jupiter hardcore)) until i see how much i spend in chicago then come home and pay all my bills. maybe that'll also help with my feeling-slightly-sickly as of late. just coughs and sniffles... but no fun.

one day i will take pictures... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment