Tuesday, February 19, 2008

book work will continue to be handwritten and my bedroom will continue being looking nagasaki-esque. until i stop being lazy and decide that productivity is a good thing.

regrets are harder to come by these days, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because i get to nit-pick into the ridiculous parts of my personality that drive me crazy and make my friends giggle. but as i go, i'm starting to become more and more self-concious of my writing and how well this idea is going to pan out. maybe i'll get lucky and make a huge mistake in chicago. i welcome any regrets short of my finances or my laptop or atom bombs.

also, immediately post-chitown, i start my og training for my to-go and ct positions. bballa by definition.

homeboy's friends j and l have two ferrets and enough other rodents to fit in two hands ((if they're not running around)) i hampster-gerbil and a couple mice i think or something.

last night i dreamt up that i was pet-sitting for j and l and they all got loose and the ferrets were eating the hampster-gerbils and the hampster gerbils were eating the mice. and i was trying to catch them all and be able to hold them all in my hands but they kept slipping out and running under furniture. i went crazy.



and of course it was one of those nights where you keep waking up and re-dreaming it and get a little farther each time. but each time they had more pets. by the end they had like 8 ferrets and 30-something hampster-gerbils and probably a hundred mice.

it ended with all of them dying except luna and walter ((the two REAL ferrets)) but then i accidentally let the dogs in the house and they were eaten.

then i woke up and blogged and listened to blue stars midi files.

the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment