Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY:


I got my house key today!!! yay! that means I live in a house. awesome. I think I might start moving shit over there on Saturday. I don't even know.

so when I was going to buy John Wario Ware for Wii, this dude in my Sociology class that works at Gamestop was telling me about this other game that I shouldn't buy because he said it sucked called Need for Speed Carbon. I kind of want to play it just so I can be my own judge in case it's actually pretty decent. I guess you hold the remote sideways with the bottom of it facing the floor, holding it in both hands like a steering wheel. He said the game is something for losers with no friends ((which is perfect because I am totally a loser with no friends)) and people in the game come up to your car and speak to you through the driver's side window like you are friends and in their "crew" and you drive around together winning territory off other crews in this city that doesn't exist. The people are pre-recorded actors that they added a lot of fancy color effect to to make them look computer simulated, I don't know. I give this game a seven in my mind.....

Also, this day is the marking of tragedy. There has been a death in family.



Mercury Tracer, 1994-2007. Always loved, never forgotten.

With all the ridiculous snow and cold weather up in Minnesota, a car pulled out in front of my sister, Kelsey, on Highway 10 and she couldn't stop in time. She broke her hand and will be unable to finish her last season with the Sauk Rapids Drumline. Sorry, hun. Love you, and get well soon.... wait... fuck that... get well now.

but on a lighter note....



Sarah has fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment