Monday, February 11, 2008

broadcasting not-so-much LIVE... but from MY LAPTOP!

so news to me, don't blog drunk.








also, as long as i am no longer stressed out to defcon-9, i announce my re-re-re-quitting smoking. your welcome.

i am sitting pretty with my laptop and mattress. soon to be ruler of the world. czar perhaps. i think czar is ready to make a comeback.

i attended cx's concert tonight. it wasn't in the big concert hall, maybe because it was a small recital or something. i don't know these things. but with all modern music that was composed by students. contrary to popular belief, i enjoyed it... sort of.






the girl sitting behind me was breathing really loud. i thought someone was snoring behind me for the whole first half. i hate loud breathers. i don't even like quiet breathers. everyone can just stop breathing around me. work on that.





also, there was a flute piece with piano accompaniment. the floutest was wearing a shiny black long-sleeved shirt that was beyond unflattering with black pants that were okay and one of those weird ultra-loose knit around-the-waist tied things that are kind of like an old-lady shawl but is on your butt instead. it was completely unnecessary... i couldn't get over what she was wearing enough to listen to the piece. i have my moments.

what takes me old computer 40 minutes to upload to homeboy's flashdrive takes my laptop 3.5 minutes. fuck. yes.



((sad panda))

1 comment:

  1. so... Is jx and lx who I think they are? Also, am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete