Monday, February 18, 2008

i woke up late for work and was generally uncomfortable and irritable the whole day, despite being partnered with rx and making decent tips.

i decided it was nap time when i got home and when i took off my pants i realized that my underwear was on backwards.




brazilian cut panties are dumb!!!!

congratulations played at the boiler room saturday night and all the og cool kids were there, including the last cup allstars. fuck yes. good times were had and okay-photos were taken. it's whatever.



i ate like three pounds of broccoli for lunch and i'm not sure how that's going to work out.




i went up to jupiter house last night to start transferring my hand-written work to my laptop for my book. i didn't even finish dickin around on the internet before i was bothered by a dx wanting me to come next door to hooligans to play darts. i declined until a far more convincing and better looking kx came and made the same request. it was fun. team hurley beat team balls inc. ((guess what team i'm on)) two out of three games. i'm over it.


Polls


my teammate was kind of nice but he had long hair that i didn't like and was wearing full-body camouflage and kept trying to touch me ((not inappropriately, i just don't like physical contact with strangers)) and his shirt was unbuttoned to his stomach revealing an ugly tattoo that i didn't want to hear about. he kept singing tool songs poorly and claimed to sing in a band of sorts. i didn't really care.



i was far more concerned over weather or not kx was actually going to buy me the other drink he promised me when he convinced me to leave my comfortable recliner in the coffee shop. he did. they were miller lites, but i didn't mind.

i had smoked mozzerella fonduta for breakfast, so i think i'll have a smoothie for dinner... yes... after my nap... then jupiter maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment