Friday, February 15, 2008

going on my third day since i last slept. but after work i might go to the dog park and blog about all of the other dogs there that are too spoiled and how well-behaved my dogs are. ((as if i needed more reasons to not have kids))




but it's probably going to be 40 degrees so i might be the only one at the park.

i'm over it.

tonight: congratulations is playing at the boiler room. midnight. see you there.

now that i have a computer that doesn't run on gerbils, i was able to install the greatest computer game of all time... WOLFENSTEIN-3D! for those of you who are unfamiliar, wolf 3d is an early 90's WWII first person shooter game. takes me back to those wonderful MS-DOS days... so i re-installed it to my computer... doesn't work.



there was also a barney the dinosaur version... incredible.

i haven't slept the last two nights and my biggest disappointment of the week is still that i can't work wolf 3d.




i'm glad i have some days where the biggest decisions i have to make is what fruits to include in my breakfast smoothie.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry about the spider grossing you out...ill be sure to use a disclaimer next time for all the mengtars of the world that dislike and/or spew at the sight of them. Also, If you want I can help you work wolfenstein. -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:29 AM

    Wolfenstein was pretty sweet but I was always a Doom 2 guy. same engine, less color, but still awesomeness. I still have it conveniently stored on 5 3.5" floppy disks

    ReplyDelete