Tuesday, February 19, 2008

i've become incredibly furious and anxious and upset in the last hourish sa i have discovered a missing book. THE missing book. my first 8 regrets of 2008. i still remember them and am already working on re-outlining them in case it doesn't turn up. i hope i can remember the details and all of my perfected one-liners before i lose my mind.

jupiter house feels like it's 12 degrees even though it's probably 65, but still too cold. i think i hate the 50s and 60s because my body chills resemble those that i get with fever chills. gross. makes me want to go home and pop a few ibuprofen so i can wake up in sweat-soaked sheets tomorrow morning. my favorite.

fuck this place. i can't wait to go to chicago and enjoy my 12 degree weather and snow. i will take photos galore and party hardcore with my ladies.

sometimes i wake up wondering if that's really what he said as i was drifting off to sleep. what a difficult day.

No comments:

Post a Comment