Sunday, December 30, 2007

we have ROCK BAND! and i'm not going to leave my house forever.

i didn't think i drank that much last night... but apparently i was incapable of driving or closing my bedroom door or at least trying to be quiet while having sex when my roommates are in the next room playing guitar hero or remembering that i had sex at all in the morning or waking up to get to work at 6am or show up to work at all or show up to my lunch shift that i didn't even know i had gotten someone to cover at my other job... completely incapable.

then i tried calling my boss like a bajillion times but his phone doesn't work. balls.

this dude i grew up with in rice, minnesota moved to vegas about a month ago. today he informed me that he is planning on moving to south padre, texas in a week. i got all excited and started planning a trip but then he re-messaged me and said that he decided he was going to move to san diego instead because he broke his hand beating down a mexican in a bar for slapping his wife. the lack of correlation doesn't really surprise me.

also, apparently i have to move to LA and hang out with px if i want to be with the REAL bballas. word.

No comments:

Post a Comment