Friday, December 14, 2007

homeboy said:

dance to the ryhtm around a central fire, the indigo children come.

mengtar said:

more than ever hour after (h)our work is never over.

homeboy said:

... a lot of talent, and chemical imbalance and MDAMA (MDMA)

mengtar said:

stay inside you will be fine i'll show you follow me... welcome to the midwest

homeboy said:

straight outta the mother-fuck'n dungens(sp) of rap

mengtar said:

still not loving police still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease and i still got love for the streets

homeboy said:

strapped down. to my bed. feet cold. eyes red. i'm out my head. job scopes and psuedofed. im i alive. im i dead. goddamn. shit the bed.

mengtar said:

land and freedom steel and fate tooth and bone and wire. and skin scar dirt and fire. woo hoo hoo mic check.

homeboy said:

damn im dune for now, my phones gunna die

mengtar said:

i'll pretend it's because i win.

homeboy said:

lisen in. i know its sicken'n to know im da nigga that gotcha girlys coochie glisten'n from listen'n to my shit, and when i get over christen'n, she splits again b/c i made her spit the nitroglycerin.

No comments:

Post a Comment