Sunday, December 09, 2007

all work and no play makes mengtar a dull girl...

okay... so i do get to play every now and then.

last night was angry and i'm still not ready to discuss it until i get the rest of the information... or get laid. in which case i will become gossip queen of the sewing circle... er... blog... whatever.

hickory street hellraisers were at boiler room tonight. kicked some ass. didn't drink enough because my stomach was still full of tunafish sandwiches.

and now for tonight's episode of awkward moments with mengtar:

homeboy's ex that makes me feel incredibly... unostentatious... now works at the bar i frequent, and her immediate friendliness continues to throw me off. apparently we need to hang out and i tried so hard to give her the wrong number but it just didn't work. fuck balls.

mengtar is awkward and doesn't like strangers.

but she bought me a shot, so we're bff, right?

then this other dude ((cuter than balls)) comes up and is all "i saw your zelda pin, that's badass." and i agreed and continued rocking. he continues with a "you like zelda?" and a "where did you get it?" to which i replied "from this dude" ((mx)) who got it from hot topic from that dude" ((jared or jarrod or jaryd or tijahd... whatever... jxnumber5)) and then he realized that i was too bballa to be talking to him and i turned away to ignore him ((in my ever-so-awkward fashion)) and he tried a few more sentences and i pretended i wasn't listening but not on purpose and he left. ((close call))

and then i listened to that song where the hot girls make out in the video but they're not lesbians but it's just as hot.

also, jxnumber5 had a shirt that said "fuck you you fuckin' fuck" and that's what my mom said to the guy at the bar in chicago that she got kicked out of the bar with my sister. but my sister didn't get kicked out. just the dude. the fuckin fuck. i miss my mom and my sister and my sister.

gnight ballers and civilians.

No comments:

Post a Comment