Friday, December 21, 2007

it came in the mail today. yay!!! i think i'm going to be more excited than homeboy when he gets it... but that's okay.

the og conned me into working all day so now i feel exhausted but still can't sleep. ((story of my life)) but i had forgotten my phone at the house so i couldn't even stay entertained sending text messages.



between shifts i went out to my car for a smoke and to listen to some music and drum on my steering wheel and whatnot. locked my keys in my car.

((fuck me))

and i have a spare key on my kitchen counter.

((no cell phone))

so i sat on hold with aaa for a half hour and they showed up in the middle of dinner rush. fuck balls.

at least the engine wasn't running... just the electric part... but regardless... fuck balls.

also, because i didn't have my phone, i couldn't find out if kx was staying in
denton or going to houston today, and it turns out i totally bailed on him again... because i suck... hard... at all of it.

yesterday i saw a marimba in the back of a pickup truck. it made me miss these kids.







No comments:

Post a Comment