Thursday, May 03, 2007

an uneventful night with no plans turned into a fun crazy night leading into an awesome day... so far...

brent sent me a text message aroudn 11 asking me to come over. i tell him that my pussy is still closed ((brent is a slut)) but i'll pick up some smokes and come hang out. fifteen minutes later i arrive at the racetrac station. i walk in, buy my smokes from some dude that marched euhponium for phantom in 2002. so of course we knew some of the same people. very cool.

i walk back to my car and notice that i left the headlights on... and the car running... with the doors locked... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah. i did that. so i called mike hoping that since he can fix a toilet and do whatever that other thing that he did that i don't remember that he could get my keys out. NOPE!


i called AAA. they put me on the priority list because my car was running, but the priority list would still take 2 hours. FUCK!!!!

i called brent to tell him that i wouldn't be over for a looong time, so i probably wouldn't be over at all. but all he says is that he's going to grab some tools and be over in a minute. he shows up 20 minutes later. apparently he used to be a locksmith. fucking right!!!

went to brent's. smoked out. smoked smokes. chilled. then he started being dumb and wanting to fuck and such so i had to leave. damn horny boys.

woke up with some killer girl-cramps. mother fuck.

had my second interview at the olive garden. got the job!!! i start orientation on saturday and training on monday. fucking right.

now i'm celebrating by myself until later when i maybe go to a movie or just chill or something. i'm happy.

haha. also the other day mike used my bathroom because he is out of toilet paper. he was angry that i left my vibrator on the bathroom floor. it's my mother fucking bathroom, and i will leave whatever awkward things on the floor that i want. i have to protect my toilet paper stash. also, i can't even get myself off anymore. that makes me unhappy. i miss john.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:27 PM

    I left my car locked and running for about 4 hours once. Walked up to it after rehearsal and realized I didn't have the keys, "fuck!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wasn't angry that it was on the floor...i was angry at myself because i couldn't make up a good joke about it when prompted.

    ReplyDelete