Monday, May 07, 2007

the good, the bad, and the ugly...



i bought bananas and strawberries and they taste amazing together.

snowflake is pretty much beautiful.

it should rain tomorrow, and i think it is pretty.

mike is letting me tag along while he runs errands tomorrow. it keeps me busy so i don't think of sad things.

my crotch stopped bleeding.

my throat hurts.

i gained back half of the weight i lost.

my farts sound like snowflake.

i need a haircut.

my allergies are back and i keep itching out my contacts.

my roommates minus mike are being immature about a situation that really doesn't concern them. he cheated on me, guys, not you.

john and i saw spiderman 3, which was basically horrible. but we met chris, mario, and michael ann there. mario was the only one that would talk to me.

i'm sleeping alone again tonight.

i'm too scared to ask my parents for more money, but i know that i will need it.

i want to quit smoking, but i don't know if i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment