Monday, May 07, 2007

the return of.... ONE YEAR AGO TODAY!!!!!!


blue-eyed boy meets a brown-eyed girl. oh, the sweetest thing.


I think my Grandma bought a box of 800 "yay granddaughter" cards when we were 6 and is still using them now that we're like 20+...

Or maybe she thinks I like glittery kitties wearing purple dresses.

I don't know.

I will see her tonight.

Perhaps I shall ask.

I got a birthday card from crazy-Jan from work. ((great))

Megan,

I want to say I hope had a wonderful birthday. A day to celebrate you and all your created to be. ((even typing the wrong form of "you're" pains me.))

I want to share a scripture with you on how God sees you. I hope you read it. ((as if I was planning on skipping over that part, but since she hopes I read it, I guess I will for her sake.))

"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made!" Psalms 139; 13 & 14 ((I guess all capitol "You"s mean god... yes? okay... Fearfully?? is that right?? I should be afraid of life? I'm confused.))

"My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret. And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. ((I think it's funny that wrought sounds the same as rot.... so it sounds like I'm rotting in hell. hahaha)) Your eyes saw my substance being formed yet unformed.

"And in your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me. When as yet there were none of them. ((I am older than time.))

"How precious also are your thoughts to me, O God! ((I didn't know he was Irish... I wonder if he was at the game last night... O'God. Next to Peter O'Malley)) How Great is the sum of them!" ((which is also funny because "sum" is like "some". so it's like only some of them are great. I'm cool. Name your kids Megan.)) Psalms 139: 15-17 ((make up your mind, dude, colon or semi-colon.))

Megan God loves you and celebrates every day you are granted. May they be joyous and slendid days. As you go forth- may you truly be blessed Megan, on your birthdays and always for you truelly are wonderfully made by God.

Jan

Maybe she should pray for grammar.

Birdwatchers love baseball.



an angry raccoon lives inside the coils of my brain. he sleeps so peacefully as i go through life with a smile, but awakens at the most inconvenient times and tears at my soul. he can take over, but i wish i didn't have to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment