Monday, May 28, 2007

a few days ago i was bored in my room and decided that i needed to get some piercings like... now.

i decided that i was going to repierce my lip, reguage my ear, pierce my other nipple and possibly do my eyebrow.

then i decided that i shouldn't do it in texas because i don't know of any reputable establishments. other than the beer barn. i hear they do a good job. but i refuse to get pierced or tattooed where they also sell beer.

then i decided that since i'm going home for my sister's graduation party next weekend that i could get it done my last day there before i get on the plane and still go to axis piercing/steady tattoo.

also, if you are in the midwest and looking for a tattoo or piercing. go there. i don't care how far. they are the best and don't overcharge. also, they are the best.

then i decided against the eyebrow one for now, even though it was a cool piercing that looked like this: .\' so the jewelry is z-shaped.

so... depending on when i leave minnesota and how i'm getting to the airport... i may come back very pierced. which is exciting. pictures will follow in usual fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment