Thursday, May 17, 2007

i have decided that today is a good day for a haircut.

that means that i will be happy today and tomorrow and probably angry with my hair for the next two months. i am fully prepared for this to happen.

john left for tour on monday. i've phoned him only twice, but i miss him. i sat in the driveway under the stars last night and wanted to cry, but he didn't want me to. then i was distracted by creatures watching me from underneath the car in the neighbors driveway. CREEPY!!!

mike cleaned the house last night for his date tonight. how cute.

but that means that i either have to be appropriate tonight, or not present.

my parents mailed me a birthday check of $1000 because i called my mom crying saying that i needed money because i suck at life. i cried when i saw the amount of the check because i was so happy. however, the money is already spent. damn bills and responsibilities.

this post makes it sound like i cry a lot.

in actuality, i drink a lot.

my family comes on saturday. not sunday. wow. i have to work saturday and sunday. fuck.

i have to read about alcohol so i can pass my alcohol and beverage test tomorrow for the olive garden. yay!

note to self: be less lame. take more pictures.

1 comment: