Monday, May 07, 2007

it is decided that tomorrow i will both go to the doctor AND ask my parents for money. which means that tonight i will get super drunk. hopefully with patrick and brent. also hopefully it won't be a hit-on-mengtar night... whatever.

fun tonight.

not fun tomorrow.

i'm over it.

also, my phone won't send text messages anymore. i can receive. but for some reason, it won't send. i'm not over it. i'll probably ask my dad about it right after i ask my mom for money.

i woke up in the middle of the night to thunder storms and i was excited for a day of rain and such. no such luck. however, i keep hearing loud noises. i get excited that it's either another storm, or i'm delusional.

i saw kayla at racetrac today when i bought my beer and smokes. it reminded me that abby doesn't call me. i hope she isn't mad that i quit. i would text her, but, well, whatever.

mengtar got a shoutout on besty's facebook. holla! check out her baller blog on my links ---> she is the one with a snake.

my flickr badge is finally working. only took them two weeks to fix it. i'm over it.

boredom is sooo depressing. i wish i could have started my job this week instead of next week...

i wish john was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment