Friday, May 04, 2007

px said:
hey
mx said:
hey. what's goin on?
px said:
What's up
mx said:
not much. chillin. doing laundry. being lame. and single. and angry. how've you been, baller?
px said:
Haha baller? Where do u get that from
mx said:
uhh.. well i kind of am one. so i'm licensed to use it in conversation now.
px said:
Haha. Nice. I think this is the first convo I've had with u on here since like 01
mx said:
01?? whatever.
px said:
that's why its funny
mx said:
and i know i talked to you after i moved to texas.
px said:
Yes
mx said:
okay
px said:
U have. R u still there?
mx said:
don't make me feel like a bad friend.
px said:
Well I've prolly im you like 1500 times, but u never respond
mx said:
yeah, i know. that's because i leave my computer thinking i'll come back, but then i remember that i'm supposed to do things. and then i don't come home for 3 days
px said:
So then wouldn't that kinda make u a bad friend if u know? Lol
mx said:
and then i'm like "shit, i missed px again!"
px said:
Riiiight... Ok so give me the run down, what happend
mx said:
uhh, with john?
px said:
Yes
mx said:
do you remember laura derousselle? she played baritone? apparently he had been messing around with her since December...
px said:
Yes!!!! Huuuuge booty, how could I forget
mx said:
you're not helping.
px said:
Oh, sorry... Oops. Waut, like boning?
mx said:
yep
px said:
Wow, she doesn't look like the type, but anyway... So how'd u find out
mx said:
i was on his facebook, actually.
px said:
And.....
mx said:
and i read some of his old messages. well, the reason i did that is because i saw a text msesage from her on his phone. and there was a bunch of stuff. i don't really want to talk about it
px said:
Oh. Ok
mx said:
sorry, this whole thing has been really hard.
px said:
I bet!!!! I'm sorry. That's bogus. So what r u gona do?
mx said:
nothing. what am i supposed to do?
px said:
Move back? Move on? Idk
mx said:
i'm staying
px said:
Oh
mx said:
i like it here
px said:
So what did you do when u found out, what did u say to him?
mx said:
well, i found out like 5 minutes before i was supposed to leave for work so i got to work, and i kept crying and shit, because i'm a girl and that's what we do, and then i went home and got drunk at like 11am and he was out of town for a wgi show and wasn't going to be home until that evening. so i called his dad because i was WASTED. not to rub it in his face that he cheated on me, but just to tell him that he wasn't going to be sleeping at the house that night and that he would probably end up there. in my drunkenness i looked at it as like a courtesy call hold on, i have to pee and check laundry. go ahead and talk
px said:
Umm, I really dnt have anything to say, I'm more or less still listening. I am curious as to what his reaction was
mx said:
he was really angry that everyone found out. not angry at me, just angry.
px said:
Yeah. Wow. Have u talked to him since?
mx said:
yeah. we talk all the time. i still love him.
px said:
Wtf! That's crazy!
mx said:
i mean, it's impossible to go from wanting to marry someone to absolutely hating them. we're not together. and i'm angry about what he did. and i'm angry at him. but i still love him.
px said:
Yeah. Nice facebook pic btw
mx said:
ha, yours too. so profesional. ha
px said:
No, really.... I'm not bn funny
mx said:
i know, but i am
px said:
Ugh! Booo I like that pic!
mx said:
what?!? well thank you. i appreciate the complement.
px said:
I think I look handsome. And my eyes look dreamy
mx said:
yeah, i'm pretty sure i was drunk in that picture. because i think it's my cousin's wedding.
px said:
But whatever, u can hate on my pic if u want too... I like it
mx said:
i said i liked it!
px said:
U said u were bn sarcastic
mx said:
no. i meant that i liked your picture. i was just laughing at the idea of you being professional
px said:
Have oh. Have you had sex with anyone else since? Oh, whatever, I am professional!
mx said:
no. no one else. i wanted to. came close.
px said:
Why
mx said:
because i want to be a bitch. but... i can't
px said:
Y can't u
mx said:
because i love him! i would probably start crying or have an anxiety attack or something
px said:
Wow. That's heavy. You're such a girl
mx said:
i know... and i wasn't until i met him
px said:
Haha
mx said:
seriously, i was a crazy bitch who just like suckin dick and hated emotional attachments to anything
px said:
I can't imagine going from engaged to single
mx said:
yeah, it's a mind-fuck. and i've never had anxiety problems before this... but i had to go to the doctor and get put on meds because i kept having anxiety attacks and throwing up and shit. i passed out at petco like a week and a half ago so now i have to buy the crickets that my frog eats at petsmart. even though it's on the opposite side of town
px said:
Wow!
mx said:
yeah. this shit fucked me up
px said:
I'm sure. And that's a crazy thing to say, (u just liked to suck dick) Who says that!!?? Lol
mx said:
i did!!! haha i mean, i still do... but just his. i mean, i don't
px said:
Ha
mx said:
but i still like to
px said:
Ha!!!!
mx said:
well... shutup
px said:
I got ya
mx said:
okay, good
px said:
What's the joy in sucking dick for a girl anyway
mx said:
the same it is for a guy eating out some pussy. being able to give the other person so much pleasure is a major turn on
px said:
Ahh ok. Ic. That's true. It is a turn on..... Especially when they get off
mx said:
exactly
px said:
I don't know if I've met a wilder person
mx said:
i'm not wild. i'm just open. and i like what feels good
px said:
Well, I mean with a wilder life story
mx said:
haha
px said:
And that is as open. ...and what feels good?
mx said:
drugs. drinking. sex. love... but i kind of got fucked over in that department.
px said:
What feels good isn't what always is good for u
mx said:
i know. and that's why i don't do drugs anymore. except pot. but one step at a time
px said:
Good. Hable me.
mx said:
hable?
px said:
It means blow
mx said:
ha! that's how they say it in the hood?
px said:
Jk, it means talk to me in spanish. Lol! No!
mx said:
but in spanish isn't it one word because it's a command? hableme?
px said:
Maybe
mx said:
i don't know
px said:
Sure
mx said:
haha that's how the ballers ball

No comments:

Post a Comment