Thursday, April 24, 2008

today has been painful and awkward all around.

my doctor told me that because my liver and kidneys are still recuperating that after i drink, i should take some sort of diuretic and drink a LOT of water. it will help flush everything out without making it so hard on my body.

last night ax called to join the homies for drinks at applebees. they might be joining me for a ballgame! afterwards, i got so far as to remember to take the water pill, but passed out before i could remember to drink anything... bad idea.




i woke up around 5 am suprised as balls that there was a homeboy in my bed ((even though i told him to come over)). i was the thirstiest i've ever been and was about to pee my pants. drinking my pee actually came to mind. gross.

i made it to the bathroom with no leaks, sprays, or explosions. i stood up to go to the kitchen for a water and almost fell over. i practically crawled to the kitchen and drank 6 glasses and went back to bed.

i woke up a half hour later... ((lather, rinse, repeat))... FIVE TIMES!




by the time i woke up for work, ((still thirsty)) my legs and back were so sore from being that dehydrated.

painful and awkward.

((regret #17, just in case i don't trash the book))



i just got back from a run. i got about 1.5-2 miles away and realized that i had to poop. no biggie. i turned around and picked up the pace a little bit. about .25m later, my ass is about to explode. in the last mile, i was trying to walk as quickly and gracefully as possible as to not continue the bouncing of the bowels.

by the time i got home, i couldn't even climb the stairs because i was starting to get all crampy. i had to shit in the guest bathroom.

painful and awkward.

i ate a banana.



sad panda.



in upcoming events, tomorrow is the start of my birthday weekend extravaganza. it will start with me sleeping in and checking out some of denton's arts and jazz festival. ((everyone should plan to be here))

((note to out-of-staters: denton has an annual arts and jazz festival that they are waay too cream-your-pants about... i'm sure it's better than the wheels wings and water festival with the lemonade concert and shit, but still... nobody will shutup about it))

post shit-fest, i'll hit the road to arlington to catch the opening game of the three-game sweep that is about to happen this weekend. ((go twins! cleaning house!!)) ((everyone should plan to be here))

upon my return to denton, i'll run the boiler room to catch congratulations and the sugar free all-stars. ((everyone should plan to be here))



saturday: lather rinse repeat with a different crowd and no boiler. ((but everyone should plan to be here)) also, we will be cooking out and pre-gaming in the lot. come hook up with us and grab a hotdog.

sunday: everyone should plan to shower me with gifts and cookies and alcohol and compliments and fruit baskets. and then join me for the last birthday series ballgame. followed by a mega-party at my house! this would also be the ideal time to drop off your fruit baskets. ((BE THERE!))

also, there is this:

korean baby singing hey jude

No comments:

Post a Comment