Sunday, April 06, 2008

cute story: i was at the boiler room on friday night and a curly-haired stranger approaches me with a, "what drum corps did you march with, again?" ((as if i had JUST told him and he had JUST forgotten... but i don't recall telling him in the first place or having ANY conversation with him prior to this question))

mengtar said:

blue stars

curly-haired stranger said:

oh, awesome. ((turns to friend)) hey, this girl marched blue stars.

phantom regiment tenor nxwx said:

oh hey, i'm nxwx.

((also, he's cute and a fucking stellar drummer))

turns out he helped out our 05 quadline after a couple shows. bx in tasmania would be sooo jealous. i miss that kid... and his parents.

i haven't showered in a couple days, but the faux-hawk style hides the greasy hair... just don't touch it... ew.

tuesday i get to expand my horizons and venture out to sherman, tx for my og certified trainer training. good times. now i just have to remember which uniform to wear and to bring my "train the trainer trainee guide" choo choo!

it's whatever.

i like to pretend that everyone's facebook and myspace statuses are solely about me.

in other news, all my thoughts and hopes go out to axvx ((blue stars 04-05 snareline)) who just lost his mother. i hope you can still make it down to denton for my ballpark birthday, but i would understand otherwise. i love you, man. ((but get me something to drink... and i don't want any of that colored shit... oh the days...))

hx's mom is vaccuuming my downstairs. that just sounds awkward.

i am down to one of my last three packs of smokes before quitting. now that it's warm out, i'm getting more amped to quit smoking so i can run out in the beautiful weather. i'm not sure it'll last too long because i'm sure it's going to get disgustingly hot out soon. but then i can just go to university courtyards and steal their gym... they raped me enough when i lived there, i will take it upon myself to decide that i deserve it. one pack to go, and i will enjoy every last one.

sorry, kids, no bumming from this bballa.

as it turns out, bballa mike is a friend of my last-cup-enthusiast co-worker, mAx. also, my non-sister hx up in mn, knew that my tx roommate ((kx)) farted during jxnx's marriage proposal at a madison scouts camp before i told her. also, best friend knows the curly-haired stranger that claims that we met on christmas eve with the friend that i met in anytown, usa three years ago. small world 5000.

No comments:

Post a Comment