Friday, April 04, 2008

i'm starting to get really bored with everything.

i think it's about time to restart my overdrinking or bump it up to three packs a day and become the crazy chain smoking drunk or get a new hobby or addiction or eating disorder. i think i could make eating disorders trendy again... but what would i wear?

congratulations is playing tonight at the boiler room. come watch me dance with my best friend. no smirks, giggles, or flash photography, please.





i finally bought more beer the other day when i ran to the store for tampons ((one of the only times i will actually buy beer)). they are both a good aid to exploding vaginas. and it also lets me drink in the daytime so i don't have to venture into public alone while all you other fuckers carry on with your schedules and classes and jobs. get over yourself.

the u of mn has yet to mail my transcript. i'm starting to think there's a good chance i won't be getting into UNT this fall. i've killed for less.



my faux-hawk doesn't look nice today and i am not happy about it.

someone finally fixed the bathroom scale and i'm just going to keep telling myself that it's broken and might go as far as to buy a whole new one. i was obviously not happy with the results. solution: eat less, drink more.

in other exciting news, i have just purchased my last three packs of cigarettes. then i'm done.

done.

why three? fuck you.

done.

No comments:

Post a Comment