Friday, April 18, 2008

it's not so much that i drank too much last night as much as i just drank too much all day.

i started my day with lunch at chopstix with sx. i showed up early and had some shiner so i could keep drinking while she was there and only look like an alcoholic in front of the waiter. i'm not above that.

couple beers to hold me out the rest of the day.

sobered up at jupiter and talked to a good friend for about 4 hours.

went home to ((drink)) make banana bread... and i learned that i should never cook sober again. here is an incomplete list why:

i'm more inventive.
i become ((fearfull)) cautious around ovens
i photograph!

i don't have the patience for lists today. i already started the laundry, cleaned, and vaccuumed, what more do you want from me?

don't worry, i will also provide some step-by-step instructions on how to make my amazingly simple banana bread of awesomeness. later.

i rewatched sweeny todd. my new favorite tragedy. still love it, and not because i'm swooning over johnny depp... whatever.

caught up with homeboy ((to drop off my banana bread donation and for intense cuddling)) and watched jet li's unleashed. suprisingly good. fewer fight scenes than i had ((hoped)) thought, but there was actually a decent storyline... and morgan freeman is a blind piano tuner with the personality of every morgan freeman role he has ever played... but i still love it.

i also watched the first third of sawIII. ew!!! just like sawII, i closed my eyes during a gross scary part and fell asleep. i deserved it.

UPDATE: also, while i was sitting at jupiter house for forever, jx and Max ((not to be confused with mAx or max)) walked in. i was on my laptop and had headphones in. i looked up and smiled and waved. Max gave me stinkeye and jx just looked at me awkwardly and gave a half-wave. less than a half wave. let's go with a fifth. he waved at 20 per cent capacity. unacceptable.

they got some coffee or whatever and i figured they would say hi or jx would give me a hug or something since every time we talk he goes on and on about how he's "still crazy about me" and whatnot, but when i looked back up, they were walking out.

who the hell do you think you are?!? i know you know that i'm kind of a big deal, and just because your bff hates me doesn't mean you should be putting on a fucking show just because she's with you. we're not together and despite your continued fantasies, won't be getting back together so why are you continuing to lie about it?

whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment