Sunday, November 11, 2007

so i can't help but notice the increasing amount of sexual anonymous comments. and since i decided that i like compliments again, i'm okay with it. please continue until i decide it's creepy.

my mom comes to texas tonight. fucking right! you can expect everything to carry on as usual because my mom is baller.

faux-giving is tuesday. if you are able or interested, it would be appreciated if you could bring something!!! your favorite thanksgiving sidedish like sweet potatoes, cranberries, applesauce, pie, whatever. also, there will be drinking involved. bring your own wine, beer, jagger, whatever. ((also, my mom does jagg bombs... because she is a baller))

so sometimes i do things that i probably shouldn't do. but because there is technically no reason to not do them, i continue my business. however, it's usually just not discussed along with everything else that we avoid in conversation. so it's okay. anyway, sometimes i feel kind of guilty. but that usually subsides when i remember that you're probably doing the same thing, so i shouldn't. and last night i may have drunken concluded by the shock-delayed reaction that you might not be doing the same thing and now you know that i am.

guilt-fest 5000.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 PM

    I saw you at the Garage last night. And then I saw you again a couple hours ago.

    You slay me in that shirt... HOTT

    #Is that creepy enough for you?#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 PM

    I didn't see you in that shirt, but when I think about you I touch myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you also not want anybody else? ((because when you think about me you touch yourself??))

    also, shitty 80 songs never made good pickup lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and also, did you seriously just call me out via blog-comments for wearing the same shirt two days in a row??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:00 PM

    interesting indeed...(this is Jx Wx)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh I miss you jx wx!!! i didn't know you were still a reader! i'm so happy. you should become a regular commenter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:58 PM

    That wasn't a pickup line, I was just telling you like it is. I was going for a pickup line I would have used this:

    When I wake up yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you
    When I go out yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you

    If I get drunk yes I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you
    And if I haver yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you

    But I would walk 500 miles
    And I would walk 500 more
    Just to be the man who walked 1,000miles To fall down at your door

    When I'm working yes I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man who's working hard for you
    And when the money comes in for the work I'll do I'll pass almost every penny on to you

    When I come home yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you And if I grow old well I know I'm gonna be
    I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you

    When I'm lonely yes I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man whose lonely without you
    When I'm dreaming yes I know I'm gonna dream Dream about the time when I'm with you

    Also, shitty 80s songs never made good anything. but awesome 80s songs made good everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:35 PM

    guilt is for the weak

    ReplyDelete
  9. there are only a few people with the capability of making me feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete