Sunday, November 04, 2007

mengtar is a yankee. and she is over it.

also, because of what was said last night, i now realize that you do tell me things, but i'm just not inquisitive, so i seem uninterested.

whatever, my last statements will not be retracted.

i woke up after homeboy left this morning. my phone said 10a. but last night i couldn't get it to make the DLS switch so i wasn't sure if it was really 10 or the old 10. my glasses were nowhere to be found ((actually on the table right next to my bed)) so i couldn't read the clock that is also right next to my bed. after running through the house frantically trying to find a more reliable source of time i discover that yes, it is the real 10. ((at this point closer to 10.15)) and i have to be at work at 10.30. the night before i had debated not going out because i hadn't showered and was developing odors. with no time to shower ((again)) i went to work fully odored. made for a great day.

and now, i will shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment