Friday, November 02, 2007

so halloween was pretty baller. i worked the whole day and because of strict financial limits opted for some tiger ears and our GH guitar for the josie and the pussycats costume... sans pussycats. i like to think i pulled it off. bballa status helped.



i was also accompanied by slash and wes borland. you can expect the 2009 fall tour to be cancelled around tomorrow.



when sx was searching for ponderosa and bonanza ((why, i have no idea. she may be a liar liar pants on fire)) her spelling errors found her this. she thought of me. aww... COME TO FAUX-GIVING!

how convenient, they have free wifi AND it's the closest one to dallas.

so halloween was great. great evening. great night. great morning.



however.

that afternoon the great mengtar turned into the great senorita cranky pants.

hardcore.



i got sent home early from work. it was alright.

sx should answer her phone because she is supposed to be eating chopstix with me right now. but i can't tell her that unless she answers the phone.



i installed brad's hard drive. it only took me... half of the day. i have a weak and fragile female mind that overheats easily. give me a pat on the head and a cool beverage, please.



also, i bought stamps. my bills will be paid this month. how nice.



i cleaned the house for the sunday arrival of my mom. and because of this, i missed out on the prime sidewalk chalking hours.

le sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:54 AM

    I'm so sorry I didn't answer my phone. I was taking a nap before I had to go to work. Sorry I missed out on chopstcks. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. You're the best girlfriend ever! Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:23 PM

    So this is a little awkward, but is Josie dating Wes Borland or would she like to go on a date this weekend?

    ReplyDelete