Wednesday, November 21, 2007

also, cx, this is san antonio. i went ahead and deleted the ones that were waaay too blurry or were of my pretending to iceskate. ((what the fuck was that about, anyway???)) you wanted it before thursday and i couldn't come up with any more blog posting because i seriously have to get some shit done tonight.

except this... my good ol buddy nate called me!! he was more drunk than me ((as usual)) and we had a beer together. well, him in minnesota and me in my kitchen. he told me that we have to call eachother more often. we came up with a rule of "drinking four? call some more!" any time either of us consumes more than four alcoholic beverages within four hours, we have to call eachother.

exciting.

but i don't think he knows how i often i drink.

there were a lot of "what the fuck"s and "this is bullshit"s and "i take full responsibility for my half of the blame"s. i giggled and cathy just stood there looking confused.

rightfully so. rightfully so...





























also, the rest of them are for me to use. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment