Saturday, September 15, 2007

tx said:

I am sending you a song (glamorous life - nitecourt - Sheila E - edit remix) and I need you to make a video of what its like to listen to it, shoot it with the camera on sam's eyebrows

mx said:

okay why do i have to make a video? because its a good song?

tx said:

oh, well, I mean, Im inspired to make a video so you know I am giving you my inspiration

mx said:

okay i am listening to this song now. how am i supposed to feel? i feel like i am in a drum circle on lithium. ok now i am in africa and i have dreadlocks

tx said:

hahah

mx said:

oh wait... this is MIA now?

tx said:

its a REMIX

mx said:

okay now i am climbing a chain link fence.

tx said:

HAHAHHA

mx said:

now i am in a janet jackson video and i am doing rap dance moves.

tx said:

the one where she goes around the world. absolutely

mx said:

and i am 85 lbs overweight. no rhythym nation

tx said:

oh really? I was just about to say "and your abs are really toned"

mx said:

ok now i am in a pillow fight wearing pink and my hair is crimped. oh now my abs are toned at this part

tx said: what part? how many seconds

mx said:

now i am collecting soup cans and letting them spill down the stairs because that's what it sounds like. 2 minutes in. i kind of have to call my dealer now because i am in a dance off

tx said:

right

mx said:

wearing hi-top la gears

tx said:

yes. with neon laces, ironically. with your hair combed to the side

mx said:

and making fun of other girls on the scene and i am talking about how fluorescent is dead

tx said:

DEAD. are you dancing with a black guy? because I am. not so much with as for. jew know

mx said:

yes. he is dressed like mc hammer on basketball afternoon

tx said:

and now I am headed to the bar because the song is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment