Monday, September 17, 2007

my thumb is finally turning purple from when it got splintered on thursday. now my story is sounding more bballa because it also has a visual aide. i will photograph it once the darkness peaks.

the other night after coffee with kyle i chilled with mike and his crew of people i know but not really. his dude case brought his cousin i think who is pretty okay to look at. he myspaced me ((which is kind of a loser-move to start off with)) to ask me out for drinks some night. i guess i'll go because i have nothing better to do, but i am completely prepared for an evening of absolute awkwardness. of course i would need mike's seal of approval before venturing further.

i am three weeks sober. i made it. i'm proud of my accomplishments and am ready for my token or tokenesque object. fuck. yes.

some unwanted events may take place this evening and i'm not sure how i feel about it yet. stay tuned.

dongs and photos also.

2 comments:

  1. Tokenesque object(s) are making their way to your doorstep. I wanted to get you a male stripper, but he wouldn't fit in the box, so puzzles galore will have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE puzzles!!! i think i'll do one NOW!

    ReplyDelete