Thursday, September 13, 2007

holy absolute day from hell.

i left travis' place this morning to get a speeding ticket whilst still in lake dallas. bitches. 45 in a 30. not okay. it doesn't even say how much it costs, but i'm sure it's going to be over a bill.

then while at work, i reached to get a tray jack and got a crazy-big splinter under my thumb nail. like... all the way under my thumbnail... all the way to the back.

fuck. me.

i was carrying bruschetta.

flori and i ran to the back to pull it out and i sat on the floor screaming "fuck balls" for about 45 seconds bleeding all over the floor and then went back to work. after working all day, i came home and removed the bandages to see that it didn't even leave a mark. holy disappointment! this shit better be swollen and purple tomorrow or i demand a refund.

i have a completely awesome halloween costume picked out. now i just have to work on becoming anorexic for the next month and a half so i can pull it off.

i was so excited about getting a mattress on tuesday that i locked my keys in the car. the car was running. i = dumb. but my mattress didn't get stolen or peed on. success! i cleaned my room to take pictures for my blog, but i put my camera away and now i can't find it. that is an absolute failure by definition.

kyle got his new TV. now we just need a high def box from verizon and we will be GOLDEN! ((stay tuned for wednesday's special edition of "we got our high def box from verizon and we are GOLDEN!))

other than the citation and taking a log to my finger, nothing extraordinarily horrible really happened other than me just having an overall bad attitude and being genuinely hateful. i'm over it. that's what beds are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment