Monday, September 24, 2007

carl, the absence of your comments on my new blog disappoint me. you, sir, are on notice.

TWO YEARS AGO TODAY:

Yesterday at June's Diner for breakfast, Chapel and Biz and I sat next to a table with this knucklehead and his friend and they were having the gayest conversation ever. They were saying stuff like "the organization" and "differentiating themselves" and "they're boring that girl out" and the knucklehead was wearing a suit and he was complaining about some company that wasn't calling him back and he wanted to volunteer for it and was willing to work for free and it was a company that recycles bikes for poor kids... whatever.

When they first sat down the knucklehead was all braggy about bringing this guy to this diner that was only so-so. My head almost exploded of rage and I wanted to call him a fucking liar and then he got mad at his friend for not ordering a sandwich with a pickle because he was worried about his friend missing out on pickles because he no longer lives in Lansing.

I was so mad and annoyed because there is nothing more irritating thatn some dink in a work suit who is unemployed who talks like he knows what is really going on in the city and where all the kids love to eat and then throws out terms like "the organization" like fuck, I'm hungover, go away.

This girl who works here said that she wanted to kill herself. my kind of place.

Chapel wanted me to let you all know that he identified with a minority at A&W when she sighed and said she was tired and he said, "I feel you."

No comments:

Post a Comment